EJ Gift Cards Review

I had just purchased 2 gift cards, Barnes and Noble, and Cinemark. The Barnes and Noble worked, but the Cinemark was already registered to another email, filed a claim, but have heard nothing back.

claim id is: 3936

Ejgiftcards has far to many complaints. I have been trying to connect with them regarding a $300 Maurices egift card they sold to me with only a $7.29 value. I immediately filed a claim with them and contacted them on 9 separate occasions since January 10, 2020 with only a response that it is resolved? No they still have issued no refund of the money they collected. claim#3670. Why do they have so many complaints? These matters can easily be resolved, unless they are not honest. Avoid them!!! Look at the Better Business Bureau report.

I placed an order (27359) for 2 gift cards and when i went to use them within a few days they had 0.00 value. I contacted EJ and they said they would issue a credit. They never did and are not responding to my requests. If you are reading this EJ please take care of immediately.

Hi @cardinalsteve can you email use your claim numbers?

@larrabeecn we are working on your claim. It should be updated shortly

updated @larrabeecn: We finished investigating your claim we can issue you a refund on friday or send you a new gift card on friday. Please email us letting us know which you prefer. I check in here once every few days but if you email us we can respond sooner.
Thanks.

I would like just a refund I will purchase a new card again with a different value, thank you.
Best regards

Please giftcardwiki. remove ejgiftcards from your search engines. They clearly account for most of the complaints here. Your site is amazing and they are tarnishing your reputation. I have purchased many gift cards using your site and have never had any problems, except for ejgiftcards.

1 Like

EJ,

I am still waiting for you to issue the credit. You know this is a valid complaint. Do the right thing and refund my money before I have to take legal action.

Will ejgiftcards.com has shown they are not honest. After disputing the charge with my credit card company they continue to recharge $180 for the near worthless Maurice gift card they sold me. They were offering a $300 gift card for Maurices for a sale price of $180. When I received the e gift card it only had a value of $7.29. This is their trick as when you dispute it with your credit card company you cant say you didnt get the gift card. I reported to ejgiftcards many times trying to simply resolve it claim#3670, nothing ever heard back other than an email saying resolved.

1 Like

Im in need of an honest and trust worthy individual(s) or Company who can buy a wide range of bulk Giftcards @ a discount rate.Cards such as Ebay,itunes,steam,Googleplay,homedepot,amex&serve,Amazon,sephora,offgamers,Nordstrom,Walmart,Walmartvisa,Walmart moneycard,Xbox,Playstation,Vanilla,Vanilla visa,Saks,Nike,footlocker,Macy,Bestbuy.
Can supply ecodes & physical cards.
Euro Cards & Canadian cards available in amazon,itunes,steam,googleplay.

Honesty and sincerity is a requirement

I almost forget it!!! it has been two months that I have not get the $450 refund.

on 3/3/2020, the response is that a refund of $450 will is issued in 14 days. however, it has been 50 days that I have not get the refund

update: got the response from email that the refund issue will be scheduled on 5/15/2010, which is another 3 weeks!!! On 3/3/2020, the response is “A full refund will be issued within 14 business days”. It is EJ’s fault to sell a fake gift card and there is no reason to hold customer’s money for more than 70 days! !! If the $450 refund will be not shown in my credit card by 5/1/2020, I have to file a fraud claim with my credit card because I can not trust EJ’s response.

I do not recommend EJ Gift Cards. Just as many other customers here, I purchased two cards and they were already used with zero balance. I filed a claim and then I received an email saying that within 14 days I’d get my full refund. The 14 days came and I sent another email, only to receive a message that my refund won’t arrive until 5/1!! I know what this company is doing… sounds to me as they are playing with other peoples money. What a fraud! On 5/1 I received a refund for one of the cards, for the second one I’m still waiting… I sent another follow up email and haven’t heard yet. I’m out $270 with this company. Very dishonest!!

1 Like

I’m here to join the chorus of voices about negative experiences with this company, EJ gift cards. It’s infuriating when gift cards do not work, or when most of the funds have been depleted beforehand. That’s what happened six months ago when I purchased four gift cards from this company. As everyone here knows, the stress, time, and energy involved in repeated efforts to get our money back is a big net loss. Their claim form did nothing; it took three attempts to get a response from EJ gift cards. FINALLY the refunds were issued to me, after I mentioned that I use Gift Card Wiki and Trust Pilot. I am astonished that such an undeserving and unethical reseller as EJ gift cards is still listed with Gift Card Wiki.

1 Like

I have already submitted a claim very long time ago. For many orders without value in the card. But no call no text no mail or no response at all. It indicates this company does’n have quality and any credibility.

1 Like

Bought cvs GC. tried to used it day after i bought it, but card had no balance and was invalid. I have emailed ej gc twice and sent 2 messages through their site, but no response. GCwiki should remove them as an unreputable seller.

2 Likes

claim ID 3736, was filed 1/27/20, immediately after receiving card and trying it to find 0 balance.

1 Like

Also had a bad experience. Purchased Petsmart GC. Terrible communication, order was cancelled but I was not notified. Still waiting for my refund.

1 Like

Don’t use bitcoin with them, it looks like total scam. I got hooked in by 10% off walmart, went to pay with bitcoin via coinbase and it kept saying it couldn’t verify 2FA number I was typing in over and over. So I changed payment to send Bitcoin direct, and now that they have payment no gift card emailed and I can no longer login the website says no account with that email address. Tried contacting support with no luck. So looks like I’m out $42 in Bitcoin. I should have known better and looked into their reviews more carefully.
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T PAY WITH BITCOIN!