EJ Gift Cards Review

So did you ever get the refund? Also I wouldn’t wait for 70 days to file for a refund with your credit card company, just do it, if the refund shows up you can always call the credit card company to alert them.

At least you can login to submit a claim…I stupidly paid with Bitcoin for the discount and after they received payment I can no longer login…tried to save $8 and lost $42 and now a few hours writing reviews warning others.

@Riptide did you receive your refund? Im pretty sure we sent it. If not please reply with your claim number

If you show that you have many of the same cards, why don’t you send a replacement that works?

If you show that you have many of the same cards, why don’t you send a replacement that works?

HI @arturo we submitted a update to our claim form where you can specify if you want a replacement.

I never got the refund. I was promised a refund. I had to go to the credit card company to get my money back. I stopped being a customer since then.

1 Like

First time customer, bought two Best Buy gift cards. Tried to use them about half an hour later, and both were completely empty. Bone dry. Left phone message and email; let’s see how this goes.

First time user, my balance also is used up. Elliot James can you please look into order id 56870 (claim submitted id 5592). I would like a refund or a code that works. Thank you.

1 Like

I would also like refund on my claim 5994

1 Like

Do not buy from this website. They purposely and deliberately wait for your guarantee to expire and then wipe your gift card clean. I had purchased from them in the past a few times and overall I had been satisfied. They asked me to write a review on TrustPilot, and I did give them a good review. On my next purchase, they completely scammed me. They have also changed their guarantee period on most of their cards to just 24-hours, and again, after that 24-hour window, they steal your gift card balance and will not even reply to your inquiries about the situation. Complete crooks. Do not buy from them!!! Stick with the bigger names, like Raise and CardCash, even CardCookie and GiftCardSaving. I have bought gift cards from the places like CardCash/CardCookie/GiftCardSaving/Raise, and even well outside of my guarantee, the balances have remained. Don’t waste your money with these fraudsters. Also, report them to the better business bureau, if they have scammed you!

Exactly. I agree. They are complete scammers. They watch and wait, and if a poor unsuspecting buyer goes one second outside of their shameful 24-hour guarantee period, they use the gift card and wipe its balance clean. Then when you contact them to report the $0 balance, they say, “sorry, you are outside of the claim period. Nothing we can do for you.” Yet they stole your balance. Total fraud scheme here. They need to be shut down!!!

1 Like

Purchased 2x PetSmart gift cards different times. I did not have a problem using them. Not sure about after guaranteed period. Not sure why some are complaining about after the guarantee period. You knew what you were getting into…I hope I’ll never get into refund process. After reading the reviews, seems like nightmare.

This company is a fraud.

I had a good exchange with them, but I was very worried the whole time. 2 Walmart ecards low amts 25 etc, and they worked great, I am not happy with the 24 hour guarantee, seems bullshitish.