Westin Mission Hills Resort & Villas Palm Springs Timeshare Vacation Package ($389 for

Good afternoon everyone, happy Friday. If you are stuck in the cold, you might be thinking about taking a vacation to a warm, sunny destination. Maybe Palm Springs crossed your mind with their warm, year-round climate. Not to mention, this is the second weekend of Coachella, which is a short drive away. I just received a timeshare vacation package offer in the mail for the beautiful Westin Mission Hills Resort & Villas in Palm Springs. They have several beautiful photos of the resort, but here are just 2 that stood out to me. The timeshare vacation package includes 5 days / 4 nights in a 1 bedroom villa, 2 tickets on the Palm Springs aerial tramway, and a $100 gift card to Pacifica Restaurant, a nearby restaurant serving steak and local dishes. The cost of the timeshare vacation package? Just $389, but if you don't know when you want to go, a $200 down payment is all that is required. The timeshare vacation package is addressed to me and includes a unique preferred invitation number, but if you want to participate in this offer, you can try calling or emailing the contact info on the letter.

Continue reading ...

By Grant