This App Lets You Buy Discounted Gift Cards and Get EXTRA Referral Rewards

Anyone here a member at Fluz yet?

Fluz is a cash back app that gives you cash back when you purchase anything, and cash back when anyone else in your app network buys anything. Literally, passive earning that’s almost entirely automated.

And, FREE!

Basically, you invite your friends from the app or online, and when someone joins through your invite link, they become part of your network. Once your friends join and make a purchase, you instantly earn extra on the things they buy.

It’s free. Like, no fees to join. No transaction fees. No payout fees. Absolutely no fees to participate and develop in the income opportunity.

Website is fluz.app for anyone interested.

If you want, use my invite link; I’d appreciate the extra bucks.

Yeah, if anybody is reading this, save yourself the time and don’t download the app. I was curious after seeing the “35% discounts!” advertised on this site. What you get is a one-time 35% credit on a $10 purchase (yippee! $3.50!) and then it coughs up a measly 1-3% on additional purchases, much lower than anything you can get on giftcardwiki. Lower discounts than the gift cards I can buy at my local grocery store. I deleted the app immediately before I gave it any additional personal information.

They need to take Fluz off this site for discounted gift cards. To repeat, Fluz does not offer heavily discounted gift cards. They are one-time $3.50 promos that you can apply towards a $10 card.

I agree with chi_tino.

GIFTCARDWIKI PLEASE DROP FLUZ. THEY HOG THE TOP SLOTS. IT IS NOT FAIR TO YOUR OTHER MARKETS…