Overall communication breakdown

I don’t know what exactly is wrong with the communication and admin side of this site, but it seems that there are a good handful of people at all times using this site like I do, to check on prices, get a feel for the best deals, and feel out the market. It looks like it was really popular back in 2019 judging from the date/time stamps on the posts. Now its like a communication blackout, and I only see the occasional posting like mine, here and there and very scattered.
I requested several times to get into the “GCW Trading club” and didn’t get so much as a rejection email, so I don’t know whats up with that. I did notice that by default, ALL email notifications are turned OFF and you have to turn them on in your profile for pretty much everything related to the forum. (Kind of the opposite of what you’d think).
Since the GCW trading club is either dead and no one is in it anymore, or the mods and admins just don’t care about new people, I wanted to float the idea of a discord/whatsapp/telegram server/channel to those that keep coming back to this site like me, and wishing to network with others for mutual benefit. If you’re interested in something like that, either send me a PM, or reply and leave your thoughts on this post.