New App To Buy Discounted Gift Cards + Big Referral Rewards

Have any of you guys seen this new app, Fluz? It has been live for a little under 2 months now, and I wanted to share it here because I feel it is right at home for many of you.

Not only does it help you stretch your hard earned dollars when you shop by giving you cash back when you buy a gift card, but it also can become a business opportunity to earn a residual income for those of you that want to take it one step further.

Basically, the app will pay you a small reward every single time someone you invite shops through the app. This is called the “Fluz Network,” and it can extend even beyond people you directly invite too. For example, If you invite a friend with a huge social media following, and your friend puts up a post for his followers to join…the app will reward you when any of those new people shop as well, since you were the one that initially started the chain of influence.

The app is also free to join, and nobody can lose money using the app, ever. Everybody earns, and you can earn a lot more when you influence.

Check out the website if you want to learn more www.fluz.app

And use my invite link if you want, I would really appreciate it!