My AMEX Offer Experiences: Google Express ($50 GC for $30) & Office Depot ($50 GC for $40)

Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. If you still need to do some holiday shopping, today is a great day to get your shopping done. Today is Green Monday and many stores are offering deals. Plus, don't forget to earn cash back today - Ebates is offering double cash back at 600+ stores today only. In other news, if you have the Google Express AMEX Offer (spend $50 or more and get a $20 statement credit) or the Office Depot AMEX Offer (spend $50 or more and get a $10 statement credit), I have some data points to share regarding my experiences with those 2 AMEX Offers. These AMEX Offers came out a few weeks ago, so check your AMEX account to see if you have either of these offers available. Let's start with the Google Express AMEX Offer.

Google Express allows you to shop at many different stores (including Staples) and check out once through Google Express. Luckily for me, Google Express has gift cards for sale through Staples. I linked the AMEX Offer to a few of my AMEX cards and purchased a few gift cards to give as gifts.

Continue reading …

By Grant