Gift Card Bin Review

What’s your experience with Gift Card Bin? Do you like it or not?

Please also consider sharing your specific story by replying on the topic. This would greatly help others to know it better!

• Like :thumbsup:
  • Dislike :thumbsdown:

0 voters

I have been buying gift cards from GCB for years, and if I ever had a problem they took care of it.

I purchased a $217 Anthropologie e-giftcard from Gift Card Bin. It arrived in a timely manner but when I used it to pay for my online order it generated an invalid card error. I called and emailed GiftCardBin customer support and was routed to a voicemail message because they do not help customers on weekends. Unfortunately, I was purchasing a sale item that went out of stock by Sunday night. On Monday, a GiftCardBin customer rep emailed me to tell me that she called Anthropologie and double checked my balance and pin and they were correct so the problem was with the way I entered the order. She blamed it on my cache, a typo, or my device. After clearing out my cache, rebooting, spending time re-entering the order on my laptop, trying it on my phone, trying it on my tablet, the gift card still came up as invalid. To make a long story short, GiftCardBin didn’t really verify the PIN they sent me. Eventually I was able to use my gift card but I can’t recommend them because it was a big hassle. I buy a lot of gift cards and I’ve never had such a rude and frustrating customer service experience.

Terrible and no customer service. When I asked them why my transaction didn’t go through, they had no answer. They don’t work with you , they have some automated system and the customer service reps can’t do anything.