Card Bazaar Review

What’s your experience with Card Bazaar? Do you like it or not?

Please also consider sharing your specific story by replying on the topic. This would greatly help others to know it better!

• Like :thumbsup:
  • Dislike :thumbsdown:

0 voters

There is no response from this website when you try to ask a question or get “verified”. It’s highly questionable. I don’t recommend.

Same issue here, coins are stuck and unable to get verified…

Make that #6 here, no response from website buying or selling, I’ve tried both, I don’t know why they are listed on giftcardwiki, I’ve emailed them at least three times recommending they delist them as likely a scam website but no response.

I tried to sell Apple gift card on this site only, no other gift card places. My apple gift card was drained and was removed from their site. Avoid.

Haven’t sold, but as far as buying they often have the best prices (lowest discounts.) You get an extra 2 to 5% discount for paying with crypto. They take BTC, ETH, and LTC. When you find a card and add it to your cart, you can immediately confirm the transaction. At which point, they will give you a crypto address and an exact amount of crypto to send to that address. They give you a 15 minute window to complete this transaction. However, Bitcoin’s and Ethereum’s blockchain structures take more confirmations and more time (than LTC network), as well as more gas fees. So always pay in LTC. Sometimes the transaction doesn’t make it in time and gets canceled. You will receive an email with this information and the crypto that you deposited for the transaction will be parked in an on-site wallet at a Frozen value. Usually, the card from the canceled transaction will reappear in the available inventory and you can just retry the transaction using your existing balance. This will trigger and complete immediately. This is how it has always worked for me. They’re consistently hitting 10% off on Home Depot, target, and Walmart

:dollar: :credit_card: :chart: