Can you convince me that Cards4Cash actually exists?

Has anyone successfully ordered from Cards4Cash in the past year? If so, is there a trick to it?

I’m in the USA, in case that matters.

I think most people are skeptical of Cards4Cash based on the reviews. But they are on GiftCardWiki, so I finally decided to give them a try. I was unable to check out successfully despite trying many times with multiple devices, locations, networks, and cards (including a long rest period of multiple months, in case I was freaking them out).

So I went to their “contact us” page. I.

I emailed their main customer service email. They didn’t get back to me for a few days, which is reasonable but I got impatient, plus I realized that they told me to send payment questions to their fulfillment company, Empire Card Fulfillment. So I emailed their fulfillment company, and the email bounced back.

So I called them, and I got a totally random organization offer me a free medical device or something.

Also, I would have thought their website was gift card order dot co, but that leads nowhere. And my google search for “Empire Card Fulfillment” only finds one result: the contact us page from Cards4Cash. So maybe that page is just outdated? Or maybe Cards4Cash is completely down?

I also emailed their bulk order email and got a bounceback. But I didn’t get a bounceback from their main customer service email.

Still no response from that main customer service email, 12 days later.

I haven’t been able to sign in to Cards4Cash for over a year now. I thought that they had banned me because I had sent them a pretty scathing email after buying a zeroed out GC but who knows.
They’ve been also recently been publishing sort of misleading GC deals that trigger alerts for like 30 percent off and then you find its for a $1.79 gift card presumably to trick traffic into visiting their site. Just seems shady all around.

1 Like

I’ve been burned by Cards4Cash more than once. I would say they “exist” as a scamming operation. After they first came on the scene a few years ago, I placed a pretty large order. Weirdly, all the gift cards were tiny and they printed out on one page. The company told me there was nothing wrong with that. A few of the gift cards worked fine, some had less than the stated value on them, and others were worthless. I waited too long (past 45 days) on some, but I was supposed to get reimbursed for the others. They randomly mailed me a CVS card that supposedly they owed me, but it had a zero balance. I never did get the refund they owed me.
I made the same mistake, assuming that because Cards4Cash is on GiftCardWiki, they must be ok. After a couple years I tried again and bought a nicely discounted TJMaxx egift card. The store clerk and manager tried everything but couldn’t get it to work. Foolishly on my part, this was after the guarantee period . A lot of the money I’ve saved by buying discounted gift cards has been eaten up by Cards4Cash. They should be taken off GiftCardWiki!

1 Like