Bargain Gift Card vendor

Unsuccessful trying to purchase gift card from the subject website, using several different browsers. Purchase just doesn’t submit when form is filled out online. Contacted vendor via email several times with no response, despite website claim that email support has a 24-hour turnaround time. Telephone number simply goes to a recorded message directing the caller to submit an email support request. Can anyone help? Thank you!

That suggestion in no way addresses my issue.

I just used it, kind of a weird checkout. When you enter the card and billing information, and click checkout, it actually charges your card. I didn’t know it went through, so I ended up buying two. I see now they do send a confirmation email and link to gift card, and its delivered under My Orders, and then Display Voucher.

This did not happen when I followed the same steps. My credit card was not charged, nor did I receive a confirmation email. I have used the site once before, successfully, and received and confirmation webpage after submitting payment. It has not worked since the first time. I do appreciate your taking the time to reply.

Im in need of an honest and trust worthy individual(s) or Company who can buy a wide range of bulk Giftcards @ a discount rate.Cards such as Ebay,itunes,steam,Googleplay,homedepot,amex&serve,Amazon,sephora,offgamers,Nordstrom,Walmart,Walmartvisa,Walmart moneycard,Xbox,Playstation,Vanilla,Vanilla visa,Saks,Nike,footlocker,Macy,Bestbuy.
Can supply ecodes & physical cards.
Euro Cards & Canadian cards available in amazon,itunes,steam,googleplay.

Honesty and sincerity is a requirement

i need itunes steam and googleplay, with both ecodes & physical cards, 1-2000$ per day is not a big problem please reply to me if you are intrested

You can contact me I will supply you what you need
(714) 406-3356