Cards4Cash Review

What’s your experience with Cards4Cash? Do you like it or not?

Please also consider sharing your specific story by replying on the topic. This would greatly help others to know it better!

• Like :thumbsup:
  • Dislike :thumbsdown:

0 voters

I sent a email to find ot how ong it takes purchase E-giftcards to appear in your email and no one responded to my email request.

1 Like

There is a bit of a delay, but they are only 1 of 2 I know of that take crypto via bitpay (and they both offer an additional 2% discount for it)

Purchased a PetSmart gift card on 10-8-2022. I tried to use it on 10-12-2022. The gift card was drained down to $0. I emailed [email protected] and called 1-855-215-1800. No response. I checked my AMEX card that I used to purchase the gift card (I was going to dispute it, then found the #). Had a phone # of (480)921-4260. The dude at 480 # gave me a phone number of Noah. I called Noah. He said since I have a PO Box number on their system, I’m committing a fraud, so he’s gonna block me. AMEX has my PO Box on their system there should be no problem verfying. Anyway, I called back 480 # to make a complaint against Noah. The dude didn’t care.

It seemed a little sketchy at first, but here’s how my order went down. First, I ordered the e-gift card I wanted on a Sunday night, it was pending, they called my phone to verify the next day (Monday) and immediately released the giftcard after the phone call. I used it immediately and it worked.